Thanks to Grandma Britta for the Valentines Day treats and cute giraffe!

I'm writing this in our hotel room in Spokane, Washington. We are here for the All Northwest Music Educators Conference. The best part of being here has been to connect with so many friends. It has been so much fun to see baby Etta Wicks who is now a waving, clapping, crawling nine month old. It's so much fun to see what Brooke will be doing in the future!
Today we went to Cabella's for dinner tonight. Yes, I said dinner at Cabella's! Deli sandwiches choices include wild boar, ostrich and elk. I was not ready to explore these choices so I had the clam chowder and Kent had the prime rib sandwich. This was the first time that Brooke got to sit in the children's seat of the shopping cart. She's still pretty small for it, but she really liked it. Her favorite part of Cabella's was the hand puppet dogs. She laughed and giggled at the dogs just like the real ones at home!
1 comment:
Look at that precious Valentine!
Mormor Carol
Post a Comment