Thursday, June 18, 2009

Barefeet Brass Quintet Reunion






Casey joined us so we could have a Barefeet Brass reunion! Barefeet Brass is the quintet we were members of at the University of Idaho. It was the reason Kent first spoke to me! I still remember walking over to put my trumpet away in marching band practice when he asked me if I'd like to join a brass quintet.


We played some old favorites and some new pieces outside on the lawn. Some pieces sounded better than before and others... well, not so good! :)
THEN and NOW!


Who is behind the tuba? It's Casey!

We had a great time playing a few different games on Caitlin's Wii. It is so great that we are all still in contact after the six or seven years that we have been apart. I can't wait for the next time we can all get together for fun, food, music and games!

No comments: