Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Brooke the Explorer

Brooke loves exploring the dishwasher!




Another favorite pastime that her parents are trying to stop is putting her dirty hands after eating in her hair. Yesterday is was the most extreme version we have seen after she was nibbling on a frozen banana.






Time for a bath!

3 comments:

Lindsi, Erik, Payton and Madelyn said...

Payton still loves the dishwasher! Hope it sticks around till he's old enough to load it on his own :)

I think dirty hand and hair are stronger magnets than we realize ;)

Emily, Bob, Etta & Mae said...

That is EXACTLY what Etta does. At pretty much every meal. Banana is one of the worst I think. Very frustrating when she has a bath before bed and the next morning has a banana first thing. What's the point?! But it's pretty funny too. We have "wash clothe bathes". Not like a real bath but close enough.

Anonymous said...

I've heard of egg shampoo but never banana...yucky stuff!