Wow, what a different pregnancy! There are so many huge differences between my first and second pregnancy. Brooke was always very small, ranging from the 5th to the 15th percentile. Baby boy is about the 65% percentile! I was working at school last time and now I'm "working" at home. It was spring and summer during the majority of my first pregnancy, and I'm dealing with the cold/wet winter this time. Looking back on photos, at 24 weeks (25 on Saturday) now I look like I did around the 27th week last time. This time around I have sciatica which causes shooting pain in the backs of my legs and lower back. Not too much fun! One wonderful change is the fact that I'm calm, peaceful, and without stress during this pregnancy. What a difference that can make!
1 comment:
Too funny, I'm totally in the same boat with this pregnancy! WAY different than with Payton. About the only thing the same was morning sickness. This time I have Sciatica, my hips hurt, back aches constantly, etc!! I can't wait to be done :) Only 4 more weeks!!!
Post a Comment