Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oliver: Two Months Old

I have learned to take advantage of two sleeping children. This monthly update is actually one day early! Oliver is growing and changing every day. Tomorrow is his two month check up. I have a feeling he will weigh more than eleven pounds.


Oliver is such a wonderful baby. His best times are in the morning when he is awake and cheerful. He sleeps most of the rest of the day and is awake in the late afternoon and evening. The last few days he's been a little fussy with a gassy stomach, so I'm going to try and figure out what I need to change in my diet. He likes sleeping on his tummy the best. After I figured that out he started sleeping four to four and a half hour segments at night. Every bit helps!

He's more aware of the world around him. He loves seeing faces and being in someones arms. He has strong legs that inch him forward when on his tummy. He can move his head side to side during tummy time. The hair on top is starting to grow back. We often say he reminds us of my Grandma Colleen who has beautiful olive colored skin and curly hair. I have a feeling Oliver is going to have brown curly hair, but we'll have to wait and find out!


No comments: