Bing and Britta made it down for Brooke's 2nd birthday today!
So did Auntie Caitlin!
Brooke invited her friend Lily to come and celebrate. For toddlers, they play so well together. Lily follows Brooke around copying everything she does. They are quite the pair of blond haired girls!
Some tasty things to eat for lunch.
Usually Brooke gets a mixture of juice and water if she drinks juice, but on her birthday she got a full sugar version... PUNCH!
Brooke got so many nice gifts! She has been playing with them all since the party!

I decided on Hello Kitty for the theme of her party. I was very happy with how the cake turned out! It was nerve racking for me since I have never made a fancy cake before!
I decided on Hello Kitty for the theme of her party. I was very happy with how the cake turned out! It was nerve racking for me since I have never made a fancy cake before!
No comments:
Post a Comment