The countdown to the first birthday has begun and it is coming way too quickly. This little boy is growing up too quick! Some of the new things he is doing is clapping, waving (looks like snapping), throwing his hands up at the end of "Patty Cake", and saying "hi", "mama", and "dada" once in a while. He climbs up everything, holds on comfortably with one hand and cruises around. One of his favorite games is "find the Ipod". We hide anything shiny and electronic under a blanket and he goes crazy lifting the blanket to find it. Peek-a-boo is also a favorite game at this age. He had a renewed attachment to his Mommy and cries when I leave the room or take anything away from him. His nine month appointment is on Monday so we'll soon have the official stats. I but I bet we'll be posting photos of Oliver walking or at least balancing by the 10 month update!

No comments:
Post a Comment