Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Creativity First!


I remember hating fuzzy sticks when I was young.  I'm not sure why!  I bought a pack and forced myself to play with them.  The kids love making flowers, designs, and glasses!

Such funny kids!

Our house is a complete mess right now.  Toys everywhere, paper, stickers, and random things line the floor and the counters.  Kent has been out of the house for about a week with a music conference and busy evenings with the band and I have been either "single-Mommying" it or laying around with the stomach flu.  Yuck!  Things are looking up though.  We plan on cleaning today and having a great Thanksgiving!


The house will get messy and clean, but the most important time is time spent with our children.  For me, I love to see them grow musically and artistically.  I've been super happy to see Brooke's love for painting and "three-dimensional" art!  My favorite watercolor was the one on the bottom which is a flower, grass and the sun!


And I really like this one.  The bugs walking on the grass with the stars and a flying bug in the sky.  So cute!

No comments: