I've been trying to figure out what to do on this wall for a few months now. Caitlin and I went shopping at Pier One Imports, antique stores and everything else looking for something to put above the love seat. Nothing fit my price range or really interested me. So, today I ran to Craft Warehouse and picked up these canvases and some acrylic paints. During Oliver's unusually long nap, I painted this. It's nice to have something I made hanging on the wall. Make me happy!
Some close-up detail.
Kent's friend took these photos of them hiking up in the mountains for their ski adventures. He was excited to buy frames and get them on the wall. I like how it adds interest and a cozy feeling to that corner of the room.
With Oliver's long nap and daylight saving time, he was not ready for bed until around 9pm! So, he was a "helper" with the tools. He even stuck his hammer in the right spot on Kent's pants!
No comments:
Post a Comment