Monday, May 21, 2012


Brooke and Oliver have been playing in the garden a lot this Spring.  I'm so happy they are getting the knowledge and love of planting and watching things grow at such a young age.


Bye Grandma and Grandpa!  See you (Gma Carol) in July!



Crunch Pak is a local company that is one of the leading producers of packaged sliced apples in the US.  They have been expanding their factory and it has been fascinating to watch the walls go up on this massive structure.  There will be room for 8 semi's to back up to their loading area instead of the two they have now.


I love Cashmere!


Beautiful isn't it!


We went on our annual hike up Sauer's Mountain.  I will never get tired of the views or the flowers (maybe the steep hike though...).

The kids were great hikers!  I hope they continue to improve, because they sure are getting heavy to have on your back!



A great activity for Mother's Day!




No comments: