I took a class last weekend called MOMTOGRAPHY. It was pretty much an overview of how to use the manual setting on a fancy camera. Phew! My brain hurts! I'm going to need to read the info over and over and over again. My creative juices do not get going when I'm thinking over all these numbers and buttons. But, I am determined to figure it out.
I'm borrowing a camera from a friend. I have to decide in a week or so if I'd like to buy it or not. Hopefully some of my more camera experienced friends can help me out on this decision.
One of the kids' favorite activities is dog washing. No, not Maisy or Cassy washing (darn!), but washing the spots off these plastic dogs that their Gma Carol gave Oliver for his birthday. The sink has only overflowed twice and they only use about a quarter of the soap... pretty good deal for hours of entertainment!
No comments:
Post a Comment