Thankfully it seems like we are getting over our colds. At least the kids seem perky, so I've made sure to include a playground trip each day this week. The kids sure love it after a few months of break from playgrounds.
"I'm gonna get you with this stick!"
On Tuesday we drove up to Chelan for our monthly group violin lesson. I should have taken a photo of the two girls practicing. They are doing so well. They work on being together as they put their violins up with one hand, move their bows together with the same rhythm and even putting their fingers down on the strings to change notes. On our way home we stopped at Walla Walla park (photo above). Even though the sun came out, it wasn't that warm!
We had to go to Costco on Wednesday, so we stopped by Lincoln Park for some exercise. It was closer to 45 degrees so it was pretty comfortable. It's a big maze of steps, "castles", secret spaces, swings and lots of exploring.
Oliver LOVED it.
It's so fun to play with your best friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment