Here are some photos from our recent vacation bible school program and or backyard. I've been pretty bad at keeping the blog updated, sorry!
The western theme of VBS was great fun!
Corn and veggies from our church garden are amazing this year!
Our garage has been so full with tools, bikes, etc. that we decided to build a structure for storage. Kent is looking forward to fitting the truck in the garage this winter! He has been working very hard the last few days to construct a solid addition!
The area on the left will be open and the rest will be covered with white lattice. We'll replace the roof on the garage and have the new roof cover the entire thing.
Kent used the bricks from our old chimney to make a path from the house to the garage.
We have a few more plans for the rest of these bricks.
I'm working on getting rid of an "ugly" bush in our backyard. It opened up a nice view above our fence. We are thinking it might be nice to add more grapes back here!
Pumpkin growing in our compost!
I can't believe how many apples are growing on our little tree!
3 comments:
Nice job updating!
Nice job updating! Fun to see the blog even tho I see the photos elsewhere!
This is the third time I've tried to write comments! I've enjoyed seeing this update and love to see the photos here even tho I may have seen them elsewhere.
Post a Comment