Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh Maisy!


She looks like a full grown dog, but she is a puppy at heart. I couldn't find Maisy this morning until I walked into the nursery and there was a little rustling under the baby's crib! There she was!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Maisy is SUCH a cute dog! What kind is she? When is Kent going to LA? Are you and Brooke traveling with them? Amber just moved there (technically Belle Chasse) in July. I've yet to go visit...one of these days. I'll put it on my list of to-do's :D

Kent and Annie said...

Hi Lindsi! Maisy is Caitlin's dog and she's a Golden Doodle. She is 5 months old right now and may continue to grow! Kent's going to New Orleans on the last weekend in April. I'm not sure if I'll be going or not. My parents may want to go as a vacation... then I would go too. I've never been to that part of the country and would love to see it.