The Manson Apple Blossom Parade is the last parade of the school year. It was fun to see all the bands and floats. I'm always amazed at the number of people who show up for the parade in the small town of Manson. They are always very receptive to the bands. We don't have the results from the parade, but I would be very surprised if Kent's group didn't do well. By the way, the results from the last two weekends are in... Kent's high school band got first place in the Grand Parade and his middle school got second to a HUGE band from the Seattle area. I'm so proud of Kent and the job he's doing!

1 comment:
It was so good to see you today, if but for a moment! We will need to meet up and get our babies together! Quick, before they're not babies anymore!!! OOh...too late! :)
Post a Comment