
Today Brooke had two new discoveries. The first was a new toy... the dishwasher basket. She put her shoe in the basket and carried it around the house. Stopped. Took the shoe out and found a new hole to place it in. Repeat over and over again!

Twice she put this blue dress on. The first time she actually got both arms through the arm holes! She took it off on her own and tried it again. I can't believe how grown up she is getting!
4 comments:
Payton loves the dishwasher too! I don't know what the big draw is :)
Holy Moly! Either they are going to be a ton of fun to watch interact or it may be scary. Either way, we're excited to visit!
Wow! I'm very impressed with her putting her dress on! Getting dressed must be very important for a little girl! My boys could care less about clothes...in fact they would prefer wearing none at all! :)
That's my girl! The first photo in the series of three looks just like you when you were Brooke's age!!!
Post a Comment