Monday, September 13, 2010

September Playgroup

The Cashmere playgroup that I organize had a great showing last Friday at Smallwood's Harvest. Four moms and one dad with kids came to play. Milo pulled Brooke and Lily in the wagon. He's one strong boy!

Brooke and Lily are the sweetest friends. They held hands for about fifteen minutes while Lily's dad pushed them. I came over to see them and they were chatting to each other. Lily made up a "joke" and they would laugh so hard. When I got home I asked Brooke what Lily was talking about. Brooke told me, "Lilly say buc-cuh, laugh, funny". Who knows what "buc-cuh" is, but they thought it was hilarious!


I was so proud of Kyle. He drove all the way from Wenatchee to bring Lily to playgroup. His wife just had their second girl named Viviana. What a great dad! :)


Talking about another great dad! Oliver was being high-maintenance while I was trying to cook dinner, so Kent took him outside to mow the lawn!



Brooke's loving to play with balls. She can throw it pretty well. We wear her out playing "fetch"... she loves it! Go get it Brooke!

1 comment:

Emily, Bob, Etta & Mae said...

Play group looks like so much fun! It is great that you guys can go to Smallwood's!