I've been pretty busy lately! Brooke has had three parties in three days! A 2 year old birthday, then a 1 year old birthday and then a baby shower! I hosted a baby shower for my friend Anne at our house. It was a great party. The balloons were a big hit!
There was plenty of delicious things to eat!
We have had more snow in March than February!
It looked beautiful in the morning and melted by the afternoon.
The kids have been playing so well together. Brooke is pretty good at sharing!
Kent is great at playing games with the kids. Gator Golf is a favorite.
I've had the urge to be super crafty lately. Sewing has been a recent "hobby". I wish cleaning the house would become a hobby too! I'll try to get photos of my projects on here soon. I've been a bit depressed the last few months... sick kids (Oliver just went into the doctor this morning and has a sinus infection), gloomy weather, etc. My parents are helping us out to send me and the kids down to California for a week. We have been trying on shorts, finding swimsuits, and even packing. I'm incredibly nervous about flying with two kids... but I know I can do it. Pray for me, please!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment