Well, it's been a crazy winter. I feel guilty about letting this blog sit and sit. Life with two is so hectic, busy, and challenging that I often have higher priorities. I do love taking photos and sharing them so I will continue, but it seems like I need some inspiration! I realized I missed Oliver's eleven month update. We were in California at the time.
Oliver is now walking almost all the time. The transition didn't last very long. A week or two after his first major steps he figured out how to push himself into a stand and he hasn't stopped. He's not running yet, but he wants to!
He is a climber but also careful. Is pretty aware that he has to back off the couch or bed to get down. We're always there to spot him.
Because of my crazy busy life I don't know his vocabulary as well as I knew Brooke's but I'm pretty sure he knows the following words: Mama, Dada, Bye, Hi, Ball, Bite, Moo, and Woof. He is starting to imitate sounds and really clues into the speakers mouth when he hears a new sound. Oliver is STILL loud. VERY. LOUD. He likes to yell a lot, so my goal is to try and start more sign language so he has the ability to communicate a little better. Maybe it'll save our eardrums, at least a little bit!
How can I post a blog without a "classic" photo of Oliver. This is the smile we see on a daily basis. This is the precious face that we get to kiss everyday. We are so lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment