Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Program


For the last few weeks we have been getting to church early to prepare for the church Christmas program.  Brooke was excited to be an angel and we couldn't convince Oliver to be a donkey or cow.  Maybe next year!?!  


We spend lots of time in the car, so we practiced our music over and over again!  Brooke even had a few lines!  I didn't ever expect her to memorize them, but she did.  On Saturday morning's rehearsal she wasn't feeling very good and she ended up saying, "I don't want to do it." into the microphone.  On Sunday she decided that she was going to make up for it!  Caitlin took a video on her phone, and I'll add it later. Brave girl!



I was asked by our pastor to lead the youth band.  We have quite a few middle school students who play instruments and I was amazed at how well they played.





Again, this is as good of a photo I get with the kids. Oh well!

No comments: