Brooke asked every day for a week if we could put up the Christmas tree. So, I caved in and did it!
There is no snow down low, but it's coming down the mountains!
I feel blessed every time I walk along Blackbird Island in Leavenworth. It's right near downtown and is the most beautiful spot. Little beaches for the kids to play on, mountains, animal tracks, and trails that the kids love to run on and get exercise.
Oliver was a cranky pants that day. I wore him out on the trails and he THANKFULLY took a nap later that day. Awe!
He did have a few smiles!
Brooke had fun balancing on the logs... until she slipped and got both feel up past the ankles wet. Brr!
She wasn't sure about walking in those squeaky shoes, so she stood there thinking quite a while.
There is a nice playground for the kids. It was hard to tear them away from it!
No comments:
Post a Comment