Last day of driving SOUTH! We left Las Vegas and headed to the Palm Springs area. I struggled to keep them happy and could sense that there was not much that could keep them occupied, happy and content. So we settled for some Curious George videos which allowed Kent and I to listen to our audio book. The drivers were much crazier than anywhere we had been before and the scenery was not quite as interesting. We all couldn't wait to make it to our destination!
Can't you tell we are happy to be out of the car and having fun!?
It has been five years since Kent and I came down to California together for a vacation. The kids can't get enough of the fact that their Daddy is here! It sure makes it nice for me to get to relax a bit more and have help!
The kids are sure swim-babies! No more floaties! Brooke loves to do cannonballs into the water and one time she even ended her cannonball with a swim to pick up a toy on the bottom of the pool! I could not believe my eyes when she did her first front somersault in the water!
When we arrived, Gpa John helped Oliver put together his new Spiderman Lego car. Too cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment