Grandpa John says he doesn't enjoy the pool, but I think was feeling a bit guilty by the end of our vacation so he decided to make an appearance! I think he is much stronger in his mind... the "launching" of the kids was semi-successful.
But very hilarious!
The kids showed off some of their tricks... Brooke "walked" on the water. The kids had on socks because their many hours in the pool started giving them little sores on their toes. Notice, the sock on backwards... nice touch!
Oliver did a few "dives" which is a fancy term for "belly flop".
Can I say... expressive!?!
Double trouble...
Thanks Great-Grandma Koke and Great-Gpa Wally for all the good times we have had in this pool over the years! It has given the kids such a love for swimming (and cannon balls!).
Oh! I forgot! He did get one or two launches with Oliver. There was something about the weight being more "compact" that helped!
No comments:
Post a Comment