Friday, January 23, 2009

Scenes from the Beach



We have enjoyed watching the pelicans. They are very tame from being around us tourists. When the boats come in and the fish is cleaned they are all pacing around the fisherman. I especially loved how they seem to surf over the waves when they fly parallel to the waves.





I have used my Baby Bjorn carrier for hours everyday. She can fall asleep when facing me and can see the world move by when facing out.




When I took this photo I thought it was a seagull and a rock, but later found out that it was a dead fish... woops.









Yum! This is my kind of food!





Toys for sale! You can buy everything on the beach from the locals: henna tattoos, mobiles, donuts, fuit cups, name bracelets, jewelry, hats, sarapes, braiding hair services, lawn chairs, umbrellas and sceletons.




















1 comment:

Steve, Angela and Stevan Dillon Reichert said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun, but now back in the cold, yikes!