Saturday, April 25, 2009

Jr. Apple Blossom Parade


The main reason for me to substitute the last two days was so I could help out with the band in the Jr. Apple Blossom Parade in Wenatchee. It's hard to believe it's marching season again! I just love Kent's students. Not only are they a pretty talented group, but they are so respectful and such great kids.



You never know what kind of problem you will run into! I tried my best to fix the saxophone with some tape.


The percussion section decided to wear aviator glasses and bandanas!


After a long parade the students really enjoy their icecream bar and the walk to the bus with their friends. What a good day!


1 comment:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

I saw you there!!! We just went to the junior parade, not the big one. I was wondering what you were doing out there directing! Good job!!! :)