Loading up the spoon or fork with the right amount of food and getting that food into the mouth is a very challenging skill!
Sometimes we forget about the spoon and dive in with our fingers!
Brooke was never interested in much yogurt until I let her have the spoon and get messy! She loved it!
Brooke has a cold. I have to wipe her poor red nose a hundred times a day and we hear her coughing late at night. Amazingly this is her first cold in her 16 months of life! Still, it's so sad to see her feeling this way. Luckily this has not slowed her down one bit. The only change is the fact that she slept 13 hours last night (woke up crying twice) and took a morning nap (she NEVER does this!). Because of the single digit temperatures this week and her cold we've been stuck inside for three days. She is getting more and more creative with her toys and surroundings. Today she figured out this new hat! Her bandanna and hard hat... together! I couldn't help but laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment