
One my my favorite crafts lately has been knitting. I finally finished this green sweater for Brooke. It has plenty of room for her to grow into, but I'm pretty happy with the product. Today Brooke had a little time to play outside because it has warmed up quite a bit. Good thing Kent cleared the patio so she has room to roam... she is very timid about walking on the snow (let alone touching it!).

As we think about giving gifts to our family and friends this Christmas... Brooke gave us a reminder of the greatest gift of all!
2 comments:
Your knitting is great. I love the little hat and the sweater too. You are so right. The greatest gift is the gift of children and Grandchildren.
Blessings to you all during this Christmas season and during the New Year.
Mary Ann and AL
Beautiful sweater! I'm so impressed! And I love your gift too! She just needs a big bow on her head! :)
Post a Comment