"AUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!"
Okay, usually I adore every little stage my children go through. The only exceptions are the "no!" phase and now the yelling phase! Oliver is normally such a happy baby. For the last few days he has been yelling "AUGH!" almost all the time. It's very close to driving me crazy. Seriously.
I'm trying to figure this little guy out and his very LOUD noises. I'm guessing his yelling is a combination of the following factors:
- Teething (He's close to six months which is the point that Brooke got her first tooth)
- Not feeling well (he has a runny nose along with his big sister)
- He loves the sound of his voice.
- He is singing (it seemed to get louder during the singing in church on Sunday.)
- It is his only way of expressing frustration, excitement, and boredom.
OH! And thanks to Emily... this could most likely be a BOY thing! I'm just not used to it! Duh!
2 comments:
I think it's a boy thing. All of the boys in our play group do it.
I'm sorry to tell you that they just get louder the older they get!!! :-)
Post a Comment