Brooke was super excited for her Kettle Falls Grandparents to arrive. She met them at the gate and gave them big hugs! We had fun the last couple days with them. They got to babysit both kids Friday night so I could have a chance to watch the symphony practice. They got to see the symphony concert on Sunday night too.
One cute Brooke moment this weekend... She was stacking her banana slices and told her Grandma, "Look! Banana stairs!"
Auntie Caitlin has this way of making my kids laugh!
Riley had her second birthday party on Saturday. The theme was Mickey Mouse as you can see by the great looking cake!
Riley opened her presents and even let Brooke "help"!
I made a designed a Minnie Mouse hat for Riley. It turned out pretty cute... I may have to make one for Brooke too! Although Caitlin wants one for Halloween too, so by then I think I'll be pretty tired of that black yarn!
No comments:
Post a Comment