Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Learning to Crawl


Two days ago I was propping Oliver up on his knees to show him how to crawl.  What can I say, I like to motivate.  Today he was moving across the room like I couldn't believe at six months old!  I have to ask myself... what was I thinking?!  Time for baby proofing again!

Translation:

Brooke: "Yum yum ball" (I guess because he's going to go eat the ball)

Annie: "Oliver, can you say 'dadada'?"
Brooke (in a singing voice): "say Mama, and Daddy, and Grandpa."

1 comment:

Emily, Bob, Etta & Mae said...

Etta loves to watch videos on your page. But apparently only ones of Brooke. I was loading the one of Oliver (and all the others on the page...) and Etta said, "No, not dat one! One wif Brooke!" Hopefully 3 girls will include him in their play! Or maybe it will split older 2 younger 2...