I'm trying to write down random funny things that Brooke says. Lately she has been using the word "love". The most recent statements include: "I love water, Daddy." (while in the bathtub) and, "I love meat, Mommy." (at the dinner table).
Brooke loves to dress up. Her tutu, sparkly shoes, headband, sunglasses, necklaces and purses are all accessories that she likes to wear. After getting into her outfit she runs over to the ipod and asks for music to dance to!
Oliver had his first solid food a couple days ago. He's not too sure of the texture or flavor of carrots so we switched to applesauce. He didn't choke or cry but kind of shivered with the new sensation. I'm not sure if he really wants to eat the applesauce or if he's really excited about chewing on the spoon. At least it's one more new thing to keep him occupied while we are eating dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment