Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Inside Fun


Oliver had a great time playing in the Costco boxes the other day!


Brooke is now healthy and Oliver and I have colds!  I brought him into the clinic to see if he had a ear infection but he's just sick and teething... just...


I'm so blessed that my two children are sleeping so well at night.  Oliver is now sleeping a ten hour stretch or just waking once a night.  Brooke LOVES going to bed.  She snuggles up in her favorite place and I don't hear from her for another twelve hours!


As I was cleaning the fridge I glanced behind me and saw this!  AUGH!  She was just about to stack the Yoshida's sauce on top the of jam before I said, "STOP!"  (Then I ran and got the camera... how could I miss this moment!)  Stacking glass jars, FUN!

No comments: