Saturday, February 12, 2011

Too Cute!


I couldn't help but post these photos on my facebook and the blog.  These kids are two peas in a pod!


I have had weird pelvic pain for a over a month so I went to the doctor.  I found out that I have left sciatica.  Pain in my lower back, pain in my left leg and a slow reflex in my left ankle.  All this when I wanted to start training for my very first race this summer, a try-a-tri in Chelan.  My doctor is sending me to physical therapy and hopefully they can help me get my body ready to compete!


On top of the bad news about my back, I got a terrible cold!  Britta came down to play with the kids.  They played so hard for two days, it was great!  One of Brooke's favorite things to do with Grandma Britta was play with the puzzle that Auntie Kerry gave her for Christmas.  She loves the dancing girls on it!

No comments: