I haven't been blogging much lately for a few reasons. The main reason is the sickness that has been in our family for the last four (or more) weeks. Oliver woke up one afternoon with crusty eyes and this continued for a few days. A week later he passed on pink eye to me and I added a cold on top of it. I passed pink eye on to Brooke a week later and she ended up in the emergency room after one of her naps. She had pink eye, hives and an ear infection. So ever since I have had to give her amoxicillian and eye treatment every day. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow being the last day I have to hold her down and put this medicine in her eyes three times a day. Oliver now has a very stuffy green filled nose and a cough. I for some odd reason could not fall asleep last night ALL NIGHT LONG. Finally at 4am I nodded of for 2 1/2 hours. So anyway, this is the main reason for the lack of great exciting photos.
We even had a visit from my parents, but it was pretty sad because they also had colds! On a positive note, I made it to physical therapy to look at my left sciatica issues. I was recommended motion control shoes that I feel are making a huge difference in the way I walk and jog. The therapist found that I have VERY tight calf muscles so he has me doing some excruciating stretches three times a day to hopefully improve my ability to compete this summer in a Try-a-Triathlon. I'm walking and doing a very small amount of jogging to get my endurance up. I'm looking forward to getting more and more in shape!
No comments:
Post a Comment