Friday, October 17, 2008

Bad Hair Day

I've noticed how crazy it is to get out of the house lately. The rush to get out of the house includes getting Brooke fed, diapered, dressed, getting the diaper bag loaded and ready to go, and making sure I have my wallet and keys. Today Caitlin and I were headed out of her house to go on a short shopping trip to Wenatchee when she looked at me and said, "uhhhhhh...". Below is what she saw... now looking at it, it doesn't seem so bad; but it was so funny at the time. It really shows how I feel some days!

After Caitlin captured my great hair-do I took a quick photo of her. I've gotta say, I don't think she has any right to tease me about my hair!



Before changing the greatest diaper of all time, I had to snap this photo of Brooke. Don't you just want to snuggle with that little cutie (after the diaper change)!


Brooke and Daddy had a great conversation tonight after work. Kent had his orange on to represent Cashmere pride! :) Tonight is the big football game against the rival Cascade Kodiaks. I'm not sure how many people attend the "Pear Bowl" but it's packed! Brooke and I walked down the street to the football field and spent equal time in the Cashmere and Cascade sides. I saw many of my former students, teachers and parents who were really excited to see me and meet Brooke. When I left the game after half time the score was Cashmere 6, Cascade 0. We'll see in a while who will have bragging rights for a year.

No comments: