Friday, October 3, 2008

Morning Routine




Brooke has been sleeping really well lately. She's fussy getting to bed at night, but once I get her settled she is a sleeping champ. I often feed her at 10:00pm. At 10:30pm I try and get her calmed down and asleep by 11:00pm. She will sleep soundly until 3:30 or 4:00am. After a diaper change and another feeding, she'll sleep until 7:30am or 8:00am. I'm not really sure if this is average, better, or worse than the average 2 month old... but I'm not complaining.

Waiting for her mommy to get her hair done...



On a good day, I take her to the gym with me and lift weights for a while. It's really nice on the days that she's sleepy. But even on the awake days, it's nice because around 9:30am I'm usually one of the only people there. When we get home I set her up in her bouncy chair and I take my shower... these photos are from this morning. Brooke loves to hear the water running, so I can take as long as I want!




She also loves the sound of the hair dryer, so I can at least get my hair looking presentable. Below is what happens when I turn off the hair dryer! :o(





The little princess in pink... her dads favorite color (not really...)!

No comments: