Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brooke's favorite things



When Brooke was a newborn I tried to use this swing. I couldn't figure it out because it would always stop moving after a minute or so. I put it in the basement and forgot about it. Recently I thought I'd try it again and it actually works. Brooke was only six pounds so I think there wasn't enough weight to keep it moving. Now she loves it and easily falls asleep in it.



Two things that Brooke loves: her Exersaucer and Maisy! Cassy ignores Brooke, but Maisy is soooo laid back that she doesn't mind the pulling, yanking, and slobber that she regularly receives from baby Brooke. Whenever Maisy is in the room, Brooke watches her with a big smile and even laughs.




3 comments:

Grammy Leigh Ann said...

She is just adorable. I bet she is lots of fun.

Grammy Leigh Ann said...

She is adorable. I'm sure she is lots of fun.

Emily, Bob, Etta & Mae said...

Etta is like that with our dogs! Tubs doesn't like being around her but Lena doesn't seem to mind. And she likes her walker and her jumper. The swing? It was like that for us to, but we would just give it an extra push. We've since taken it down though. That army crawl makes a girl want to move!