Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Shower

Caitlin held a baby shower for me on Sunday afternoon. It was so meaningful for me, because I now have so many important women in my life! We had great food, played some fun games, and I got to open presents. It was a great time!


Whitney made this diaper cake! It was decorated with ribbon, baby boy socks and a pair of shoes, and lots of adorable stickers! The best part is that it's full of diapers!


I was happy to have Kim come to my shower. She has a beautiful daughter named Lily that is a few months older than Brooke. Caitlin, Kent and I are sad that they will be moving soon. Another strange fact is that she grew up in Kent's hometown of Kettle Falls!


Some of the wonderful ladies at the party.


35 weeks pregnant. 30 some days to go. The belly is about to get a little bigger with all that wonderful food and treats...

Everyone was so generous! I can't believe how cute baby boy clothes are. I LOVE the brown and blue combo, it reminds me of Brooke's pink and brown outfits. Must be the style!

1 comment:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Looks like fun! I hope that the last month of your pregnancy goes well!