Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oliver, Day One!


Brooke got to meet Oliver today! She gave him a sweet hug!


Grandma Carol surprised us by flying up from California yesterday! She's been a huge help with Brooke... giving her complete attention so we can bond with Oliver.


Oliver has been the most amazing baby so far. Today he slept the entire day and is nursing very well. He seems to have no problem filling those wet and poopy diapers too!

Kent is so proud of his baby boy. It's hard to believe this little boy was inside my belly just hours ago! He's so precious we can't stop staring at him!

1 comment:

Lindsi, Erik, Payton and Madelyn said...

I'm so glad your mom gets to be there! I think having my parents here to give Payton ALL their attention really helped take the pressure off us, and helped him adjust easier. So far there is no jealousy! He's such a great big brother, always wanting to hug and kiss her! I hope it keeps up :)