I glanced at the calendar and couldn't believe it. Three weeks until I fly down to California! I realized I am going to wear a swimsuit soon and this baby weight is not coming off as quick as I had imagined it would. So load up the kids and get out! (Really, only Oliver is sleeping here... and in about 2 minutes after this photo he was awake with Brooke saying, "Oliver wake up!")
It was a very crisp morning. This was Oliver's second walk for the day. I have been so tired in the morning that Kent has taken Oliver on his morning dog walk (5:30am). But, I'm starting to feel a little guilty about how cold it is getting so soon I'll be getting up VERY early too. :(
I have fallen in love with my walks through the orchards. It's so pleasant and in a way reminds me of Alaska because there are lots of similarities between harvest apples and harvesting fish (one smells much better though). This is my third day jogging and I think I'll take a break tomorrow. I have only been taking short little jogs during the kids baths at night. It feels great and makes me feel healthier, eat better and be a better mom. I need to keep it up!
The light was bright and shining through the trees. Glorious day!
We stopped by the playground on the way home and let Brooke get some energy out.
She didn't want to wear a coat, but it was rather chilly in the shadows so I convinced her to put on one for a while.
On the way home she insisted, "Los-a-sue! Los-a-sue!" I had my hands full with Oliver in the front pack, the double stroller and Brooke walking and couldn't figure out what she was saying. Finally (about 4 minutes later) I looked down and noticed she had NO shoe on! "LOST A SHOE!" Awe! So we hopped back to the swings where her pink shoe was waiting. I felt pretty bad and wonder what all those drivers were thinking when they saw me dragging her along with a dirty wet sock!
1 comment:
Aw! My boys have been in similar situations when I haven't been able to understand them. Good job getting out and jogging and walking! :)
Post a Comment