When I woke up at 4:30am to feed Brooke, Caitlin sent me an instant message on our Yahoo Messenger program. She said that Mom and Dad decided to go to Seattle at midnight that night. We dropped Dad off at the Seattle Art Museum and we spent most of the afternoon at IKEA. We were really excited to get a chance to see Tom, Kerry, Leah and Ben Swanson that evening. John Swanson was also in town and met us for a pizza dinner. Everyone had a great time talking and getting to know Brooke.
Leah's turn!
Brooke looks amazed at Ben's great smile!
Uncle John looks like a natural!
Brooke thinks that grandparents are the best! Look at that great smile for Grandpa!

1 comment:
Thank you for sharing you life with all of us through your blog. I look each day for new entries. What a beautiful little girl Brooke is. I love the picture of Grandma Carol and Grandpa John and the big smile on Brooke's face. I liked Uncle John's smile also as he holds her. What fun to have your family with you to celebrate her 2 month birthday.
Mary Ann and Pastor Al
Post a Comment