We had a great time watching the youth parade today. Brooke REALLY didn't like the sirens of the trucks at the beginning of the parade, but as soon as they passed she was great. She enjoyed the large costumed animals, bands, and especially a stick she found on the street (playing with the dirt on the sidewalk).
Look at that little Scandinavian!
My garage sale find (car seat was already mine). I'm not sure what I want/need when it comes to double strollers, so I spent a whopping $15 on this one. Got it home and realized there is no sun shade for the front child, but I guess that will be okay because Brooke is great at wearing hats. Maybe I could buy one... but it would probably be more expensive that I bought the entire thing for!
1 comment:
$15 is a great find!!! Those are great for traveling. My sister loves hers. My dream stroller is the double BOB. I have the single and LOVE it :)
Post a Comment